Glenevin works predominantly in Africa and Asia with several Governments and Government agencies. Our programmes concentrate around “Open Source Information Management” and “Closed Source Information Management” and range from single agency capacity building / training to holistic multiple agency (Governmental) strategic development and operational implementation. Our skills and experiences are wide and varied but tend to concentrate on the areas of stability, reputation, and security management.
We add stability and profile to fragile or emerging nations by enhancing Government communications & intelligence and providing technical systems, infrastructure, process and procedure.
Open Source Information Management
Through media analyses, media management, and positive story generation, we have dramatically changed the international and national perception of Governments and leaders. We have developed and implemented programmes in strategic communication and agency performance improvement. Maturing plans for Governments and leaders from having non-existent media profiles to leading world rankings. We believe that to improve image and performance, Governments and leaders must:
- Have the ability to monitor all global media (social and news) and analyse its comment as being fair and true or biased and misinformed.
- Ensure a strategic, coherent, and consistent message is delivered to all stakeholders in a dynamic way
- Have the ability to change poor agency or department performance that generates or causes negative commentary.
Closed Source Information Management
Government and agencies must also possess the ability to target and monitor subversive elements that pose threats from within or outside the state. Glenevin develop world-class communication intrusion systems and are not subject to the trade restrictions that often confine other western companies. Our systems allow for:
- “Wide net” open source identification of targets
- Smartphone and Computer intrusion
- Simple Cell phone intrusion
- Satellite phone intrusion
- Intelligent analyses system
Glenevin’s programmes have:
- Prevented anti-government movements from wrongly dominating media commentary.
- Created the structures and systems to allow Government and leaders to consistently and coherently propel their message nationally and internationally.
- Ensured fair and true commentary by social and news media.
- Ensured fair and true commentary by NGO and ranking agencies.
- Dramatically improved the “media footprint” of governments, leaders and countries.
- Developed and communicated good stories which brought positive diplomatic commentary leading to foreign direct investment, donor support, tourism etc.
- Identified, targeted, monitored and took action again subversive elements within and outside the state.
- Built the infrastructure and systems necessary to have a functioning intelligence centre.
Our methods, although simple, are based on knowledge, experience, unencumbered logic and an ability to be realistic and politically aware. Our unique background, nationality (Irish) and knowledge of African affairs have together enabled us to work at a strategic level without the burden of indigenous national agendas or prejudices.